Tirzah M. Johnson, founder of YesHoney Collective LLC Marketing & PR for Tech, Business, and Education Tirzah Moneé is an international brand strategist and accountability coach who helps her clients create profitable and trusted online brands they love. As the founder of YesHoney Collective, she is a proud “work from anywhere” advocate. Tirzah specializes in helping entrepreneurs, small business owners, and creatives implement systems to save time and money while doubling their margins and lowering their overhead costs. With her background in web development, interactive media, public relations, and e-commerce strategy she helps brands go from Start-Up to Glow Up. She offers private 1:1 coaching and resources for business owners at TirzahMJ.com in addition to entrepreneurial events at YesHoney Collective.com.
Authored Press Release
- Black Equity Podcast – Hold Me Accountable
- Millionaire Mindset Podcast – Building a Brand
- WordCamp 2016 – WordCamp Sacramento Speaker Q&A: Tirzah M. Johnson
- WordCamp TV – Creating An Active Project Management Process
- Women Who Kick Ass by Atlassian – Code Switching (39:00)
- The Dr. Will Show – How to Leverage Branding as an Edupreneur
- Secure the bag: 5 Tools to start your e-commerce business from Scratch
- Steal my process: Dreams that Stick Goal Planning Guide
- Quickbooks Affiliate: Save 50% on QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Self-Employed. – Paid link
- Dubsado CRM – Paid link
- HoneyBook CRM for Creatives – Paid link
- Shopify Free Trial – Paid link
- Grab a panda planner – Use promo Tirzah15 for $ off.
- Shop my favorite things on Amazon – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Shop with TotallyLayla.com
If you found these free resources helpful or have benefited from my content feel free to buy me coffee✨