Tirzah M. Johnson, founder of YesHoney Collective LLC
Marketing & PR for Tech, Business, and Education
Tirzah grew up as the oldest of three in Northern California, starting in the Bay Area and Central Valley before moving to call Sacramento, CA home.
She secured an undergrad degree in Web Design & Interactive Media before graduating as Valedictorian from Full Sail University with an M.S. in Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
She was the recipient of many awards including: Business Model Development, Entrepreneurial Finance, Legal Issues for Entrepreneurship, Business Model Presentation & Thesis and the Advanced Achievement Award.
Tirzah offers exclusive access to her private entrepreneur events, thoughts, and lessons learned through her social media accounts and private email list.
Authored Press Release
- Black Equity Podcast – Hold Me Accountable
- Millionaire Mindset Podcast – Building a Brand
- WordCamp 2016 – WordCamp Sacramento Speaker Q&A: Tirzah M. Johnson
- WordCamp TV – Creating An Active Project Management Process
- Women Who Kick Ass by Atlassian – Code Switching (39:00)
- The Dr. Will Show – How to Leverage Branding as an Edupreneur
- Secure the bag: 5 Tools to start your e-commerce business from Scratch
- Steal my process: Dreams that Stick Goal Planning Guide
- Quickbooks Affiliate Link : Save 50% on QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Self-Employed. – Paid link
- Dubsado CRM – Paid link
- HoneyBook CRM for Creatives – Paid link
- Shopify Free Trial – Paid link
- Grab a panda planner – Use promo Tirzah15 for $ off.
- Shop my favorite things on Amazon – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Shop with TotallyLayla.com